You and/or your organisation are responsible for the correct use of the Signicat Dashboard. Signicat assumes no responsibility or liability for your use of the Signicat Dashboard.
You are responsible for:
- Managing your access and if applicable managing the access rights of others within your organisation as well as access credentials, such as username and password;
- The (personal) data that you provide to Signicat through the Signicat Dashboard;
- The configurations of Signicat's services you do within the Signicat Dashboard.
You shall not use, facilitate, or allow third parties to use and/or expose the Signicat Dashboard:
- To/for any illegal or fraudulent activity;
- To violate the (intellectual property) rights of others;
- To threaten, incite, promote or actively encourage violence, terrorism or other serious harm;
- To violate the security, integrity or availability of any user, network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device.
You will use and will ensure insofar reasonably possible that third parties' use of the Signicat Dashboard is in accordance with:
- Relevant security industry standards;
- Applicable laws and regulations;
- The reasonable instructions of Signicat regarding security and data protection, if any.
You and/or your organisation will cooperate with Signicat to remedy any violation of these Terms in a timely and adequate manner.
Signicat may modify these Terms by updating this document from time to time.