We recently announced that we’ve acquired UK-based anti-fraud and identity technology company Sphonic to create one of the strongest identity ecosystems globally. This includes identity solutions to support customer onboarding, authentication, e-signing, fraud and risk management to protect banks and other customers against fraud, financial crime, and money laundering.
Key topics include:
- Why Signicat acquired Sphonic and the strategy behind our joint offering
- How Signicat and Sphonic offer totally unique and disruptive identity and anti-fraud technologies on the market
- How Sphonic leverages nearly 100 of the world’s leading data and technology providers
- The market growth and industry trends in risk orchestration technologies
- How a joint solution will improve the quality of data and increase client insights to make an onboarding decision
- What are the most important digital tech considerations when solving your customer onboarding and compliance challenges