Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Cloud Service providers within Security?
In order to support the growth of Signicat’s business in Europe, our Presales department is looking to hire a Technical Pre-Sale for our Swedish Team located in Stockholm.
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between. We are proud to provide identity assurance and authentication to over 450 European businesses and institutions in sectors such as government, banking, finance, insurance and eCommerce.
The Technical Pre-Sales is a technical sales consultant and supports our clients, partners and customers with technical expertise throughout the sales process. He/she is the technical advisor for customers and collaborates with the sales department, product management, marketing, services and support. The Technical Pre-Sale will also play an important role within the overall organization. He/she will influence Signicat’s strategy, offering and go-to-market approach.
– Great team spirit
– Working in a fast growing field
– A company in growth
– An entrepreneurial atmosphere
– A business culture with focus on team play
– Workplace in new office space in the city center of Stockholm
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
– Analyze customer business and technical requirements and work with the sales team to define a technical sales strategy for each prospect.
– Design solutions based on the Signicat product suite.
– Deliver presentations and interactive workshops.
– Deliver and customize product demonstrations.
– Lead and deliver technical Proof of Concepts and pilot projects.
– Deliver technical content for RFP responses.
– Handle presentations at trade shows and conferences.
– Stay current on the latest technology and contribute to the technical direction of the company while keeping a customer-centric approach.
– Ensure proactive communication with customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
– Be a technical advisor to customer’s senior IT and Business management.
– Become an expert level coach, mentor and trainer for a community of partners and clients.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
– 3+ years of work experience in similar roles most likely with software/solution vendors or system integrators.
– Team player, results oriented, organized and responsible.
– Pro-active communication skills, both written and oral.
– Motivated to learn new technologies and stay current with the product portfolio.
– Experienced in architecting and demonstrating technical solutions.
– Experience of On-premise, Cloud and Hybrid deployments along with and understanding of the drivers which influence a client to choose these models.
– Hands on development experience with some of the following: OpenID Connect, SOAP, REST, SAML or other related technologies.
– Degree or similar experience in IT.
– Fluent in English and Swedish (spoken and written).
Welcome to apply!
In this recruitment, we cooperate with SalesOnly and their recruitment consultant Sara Sjölund. For questions please contact Sara at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be interviewing on a continuous basis, therefore please send your application as soon as possible via the “ansök här” link. All candidate applications are confidential.
Signicat is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe. We lead innovation in security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation. We reduce risk in smart ways making it easy for companies to offer online authentication, identification and electronic signatures. Our teams are passionate about our mission to create the safest solutions for tomorrow’s challenges.
While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment. Signicat has more than 100 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam, Lisbon, London and Frankfurt. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. www.signicat.com