Signicat is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe.
We reduce risk in smart ways making it easy for companies to offer online authentication, identification and electronic signatures. Our teams are passionate about our mission to create the safest solutions for tomorrow’s challenges.
We are proud to provide identity assurance and authentication to over 425 European businesses and institutions in sectors such as government, banking, finance, insurance and eCommerce.
About the Position
Signicat is continuing to attract a growing number of new, local and international business customers, many of which are large enterprises with wide reach. In addition, our existing customers are broadening their expectations of our products and services, and we are passionate and focused on delivering a consistent quality to all.
In order to ensure continued excellence alongside our expansion, we are looking to hire a Process Architect with energy and a passion for designing, implementing and optimizing business processes. You will have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills, experience in the field and a sharp focus on our customers´ need for the highest possible value from our services. Signicat is passionate about delivering a high-quality customer experience. You will share this goal and will help ensure exceptional customer service through your role in enhancing our business processes.
The Process Architect is a new role in Signicat, and you will be a part of a small and high-skilled team within the organization. Occasional travel will be required between our headquarters in Trondheim, Norway and our other European offices.
You will have a range of responsibilities, including:
• Identifying and analysing existing and potential problems related to operational processes
• Recommending solutions to improve operational processes
• Implementing a common process framework and ensuring its continuous development
• Maintaining and improving existing corporate systems including Salesforce
• Working alongside internal stakeholders to identify process improvements, and implementing corresponding changes
• Ensuring process alignment across the organization, through collaboration and effective communication with colleagues at all levels
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
As the ideal candidate, you will have:
• Thorough understanding of current business process management (customer, operations and cash flow)
• Ability to streamline processes with skills in design and process architecture
• Ability to quickly understand and analyze complex issues, in line with Lean and Agile principles
• Excellent communication and interviewing skills
• High proficiency in spoken and written English
• Master’s degree or similar education (Business / Computer Science, or related field preferred)
• Experience within organizational transformation, change management, Lean principles and process improvement in large business operations
• In-depth skills of modern ERP or CRM platforms (like Salesforce)
• Written and oral skills in a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Swedish and Danish)
• Competitive salary
• Insurance and pension plan
• 5 weeks paid vacation (following one year’s service)
• Family friendly policies
• Employee social activities (music, sports, board games)
• For international moves to Norway, immigration assistance and relocation services provided
Signicat is a Digital Identity Service Provider (DISP) and is one of the leading providers of electronic identity and signature solutions in Europe/globally. Our security solutions are used at all financial levels from government and big banks to small business—and everywhere in between.
We continue to be leaders in innovative security solutions, reducing risk while providing a smart and intuitive user experience. Signicat has earned the trust of institutions and businesses by providing user authentication, electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation. We are innovators in fingerprint authentication, two-step verification and other generated one-time passwords.
We are a fast-growing company that has track record of success as one of the most complete providers of electronic identification services for the Nordic and European markets. While enjoying continued growth we have kept the best of our ‘startup’ ethos, encouraging creativity, initiative and independence to get things done. We value the well-being of each employee and all work together to create a supportive and inspiring work environment.
Signicat has more than 100 employees at offices in Trondheim (headquarters), Oslo, Copenhagen, Helsinki, Stockholm, Amsterdam and London. Our focus is security and professionalism and we are constantly working to improve our product and ourselves. If you want to be part of our highly talented, professional and creative team then we want to hear from you!
Signicat’s headquarters are located in Trondheim, Norway’s technology and start-up capital. Set on one of the countries famous fjords it has fast become a European tech hub—a space where exciting innovation and ideas not only start but develop and succeed. The city has established itself as a career destination for the tech world leading the way in advanced technology for the finance, energy and software sectors.
With close access to nature for hiking and skiing–or just to clear your head and think of that next great idea, Trondheim blends the benefits of city living with an adventurous outdoor spirit. The city hosts reliable infrastructure and public transport making it simple to get around as well as offering a vibrant cultural, artistic and music scene.
Trondheim continues to attract ambitious and creative workers by offering an appealing mix stimulating working conditions, innovation and way of life.
COO Hallvard Olaissen