We are looking for a Product Manager to be part of our growing activities in German speaking countries. We need a team member who can work together with our German sales- and business development team, to ensure perfect product market fit and contribute to the overall success of our products. It is important that you enjoy working with customers, sales and markets in general, and find it inspiring to develop use cases and solution-stories as a part of the product management process. You will join a team of talented Product Managers, UX designers and Technical Writers. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to deliver best in class products for the German market.
Signicat has grown rapidly, and has great ambitions in the future. We are delivering electronic ID-services as a cloud service to several European countries and with 10 years of experience from the Nordic countries we are well positioned to take next step into the German market. We are seeking for highly qualified product manager to our team. Working location: Trondheim (preferred), Oslo or Copenhagen
· Handle the local national dependencies of the products
· Ensure optimal product market fit
· Managing parts of the product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
· Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
· Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
· Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product in close cooperation with Sales and Business Development
· Handle3rd party contracts related to the products
· Maintain roadmap plans
· Maintain overview of prioritizations including potential risk and consequence analysis.
· Contribute to develop online content like blog posts related to the product area
· Fluent German language – in speech and writing
· Excellent communication skills
· Analytic and innovative mindset
· Familiarity with Agile framework
· Experience with maintaining and developing a product roadmap
· Experience with SaaS distribution model
· High degree of technical understanding
· Good cooperation skills
· Positive, polite and pro active
· Enjoy working with new technology
· Innovative thinking and good to ask questions
Want to know more?
· Please send an e-mail to Vice president products, Lars Møller Kristensen ( email@example.com ) for more questions, or just send your CV and some lines of why you want to be working with us.