This is a terrific opportunity to join a fast-paced organization and immediately make an impact. Signicat provides solutions for the Identity Verification, Authentication, and Electronic Signatures industries in Europe. The company, founded in 2007, delivers online trust-based services to the public and private sector globally.
The Signicat solutions are used by banks and financial institutions, insurance companies, government agencies and large corporations as well as small and medium sized businesses. Customers trust Signicat with the responsibility of authenticating users, providing electronic signing, identity proofing and document preservation.
In this role you will act as an Account Manager and become a team member of the Benelux Sales team. You will be responsible for managing your direct relationships in the Benelux Region, executing GTM activities with your clients/partners, and helping your Partner reps resell/integrate Signicat to generate revenue. This is a great opportunity for a sales professional to join a fast growing company and a Salesperson who’s looking to expand his SaaS expertise. The ideal candidate is willing to work hard and grow his/her career working with partners and Direct Sales activities.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to the Sales Director Benelux.
You work with other members of the Sales and marketing teams. Primary responsibilities will include:
• Execute GTM activities including email campaigns, training sessions, webinars, and events
• Generate resold revenue and help clients connect with Signicat sales reps to help close deals
• Be the point of contact for your clients internally and externally
• Support the Direct Salesteam in parallel to your Channel activities if time allows
• Support the regional marketing plans in coordination with the broader marketing team and Benelux sales team.
• Support and executing events (tradeshows, seminars, roundtables, and more).
• Tailoring company messaging to meet local market requirements.
• Manage lead generation programs to identify sales opportunities, partner enablement, and customer acquisition and retention.
• Working with corporate team on tailored digital marketing initiatives to reach target accounts
• Keeping abreast of and advising on market developments, (new) markets and products, distributions methods and advertising possibilities.
• Regularly review progress of activities against metrics and share results with key stakeholders using the company CRM platform as the leading Business tool.
• Generally work with the rest of the Signicat marketing and Sales teams to grow the company brand and market presence.
• This role will require travel around Europe (Benelux Main office is based in The Hague, Netherlands), but you will be working in the beginning from your Home office.
Bachelor’s degree in Sales & Marketing or related field and 5+ years’ experience working as an Account Manager, ideally for a software solution company.
Must be able to present himself/herself in a professional manner and possess excellent presentation and communication skills (both verbal and written). Speaks Fluent Dutch, French and English.
Signicat is based in Norway and is recognized as a “Cool Vendor”. A “Cool Vendor” is a company that offers innovative, impactful and intriguing technologies or solutions. Companies whose products enable users to do things they couldn’t do before and have a real business impact as opposed to simply offering technology for the sake of technology. We have fun, we are team players, we go for a whole company kick off, and you will have trust and are keen taking responsibility.
Signicat offers a full suite of benefits and competitive compensation. If you are looking for a new opportunity, we look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume to:
Director of Sales