Everyone should have an equal opportunity to use Signicat.com and all Signicat products.
Our goal is to make our content as accessible as possible for all users. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Signicat takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Signicat:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. WCAG defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Signicat is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Signicat. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers.
Accessibility of Signicat relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Signicat assessed the accessibility of Signicat by the following approaches:
This statement was created the 20th of December 2021